Beauty meets beast-mode with this all-new EVP-designed, free-flowing round canister developed for maximum power and sound. The Magnum XR Series Twin-Exit system is a full 3" exhaust from the muffler flange to the canister. The round muffler features less restriction as well as its own unique sound chamber for an audible increase in sound compared to the oval-shaped EVP Pro R Magnum systems. Available in brushed stainless or black ceramic coated steel with four interchangeable twin-exit tips, plus multiple heat shield and color accent combinations.
All systems include heat shield offered in black ceramic coated or brushed stainless steel. Like all EVP exhaust, each Pro R Magnum system is hand formed and TIG welded by American craftsmen using premium thick wall 304 stainless steel. From the machined mounting arms to our signature “EVP Made in the U.S.A.” badge, all Pro R Magnum exhaust systems combine head-turning details with functional, freer-flowing designs that vastly improve performance and sound.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- TIG welded from thick wall 304 stainless steel
- Designed, tuned and sound-specific for the Polaris RZR Pro R platform
- 3" diameter from muffler flange to muffler canister for increased output
- All-new, free-flowing oval canister design for maximum power with big tunes and high horsepower
- Twin-exit output with integrated spark arrestor
- Four interchangeable tip options: Brushed Stainless Steel, Black Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel, Blued Stainless Steel or Carbon Fiber
- Deep, throaty supercar exhaust notes without being obnoxiously loud
- Built-in stainless heat shield with laser-cut EVP logo and multiple backing plate color options
- Durable and sturdy machined mounting brackets with laser-cut EVP logos blend form with function
*ALL EVP EXHAUST SYSTEMS ARE HANDMADE-TO-ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW APPROXIMATELY 1-2 WEEKS FOR BRUSHED STAINLESS EXHAUST & 2-3 WEEKS FOR BLACK CERAMIC EXHAUST.