Extreme Belt (EX)
The EX Belt is built for the extreme abuse of the trail / mud riders that need a ton of belt squeeze to stop from slipping the belt. This belt set the industry standard for extreme performance and reliability. Running this belt changed our driving habits and allowed us to drive our vehicles to the limit without the fear of premature belt failure.
The specific compounds in this belt make the engagement quicker while lowering the peak engine operating speeds by about 200 RPM’s.
- Built for High Temps, Extreme Abuse & Excessive Shock Load
- Made with Ultra-Strong Aramid Fiber Cord - Can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking
- Higher Strength - Up to 4X stronger than OEM and other aftermarket drive belts
- Developed with a high-temperature compound called DUMAX for added strength, flexibility, and heat resistance
- DUMAX can be squeezed a lot harder for more tuning possibilities and less slippage
- Maximum Under-Cord Stiffness - Allows the belt to flex for rotational efficiency and running cooler temperatures
Replaces OEM PN’s 59011-0047 KRX 1000 Drive Belt